ximagesink error in a live streaming pipeline

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Dec 7 01:14:07 PST 2015

On Mo, 2015-12-07 at 02:48 -0600, Natanael Mojica wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am a little issue with my pipeline, when i use ximagesink
> below is my pipeline
>
> [huge pipeline]
>
> this pipeline work fine, but when i change the autovideosink element
> for a ximagesink element(because i use ximagesink in my QT app for
> local view of the streaming) the program crash, whit this error:
>
> [...]
>
> please any suggestions..thanks !!!!

The problem is most likely that you're missing videoconvert and/or
videoscale before autovideosink.

You should however always try to create the most minimal pipeline that
reproduces the bug you're noticing. Yours is not minimal, you could try
removing all the audio parts of it for example and the RTMP output
part.