Ravenna/AES67 protocol: before starting the journey...

Roberto Grossi grossi.roberto at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:14:03 PST 2015

Thanks Sebastian for working the details to obtain Ravenna/AES67
compatibility.

AoIP has been constantly spreading out in these last two years; still, open
source code lacks, so it is good that gstreamer supplies it.

I will file the ptime issue in bugzilla.

As for the clock domain, this is what appears in the SDP info, but I agree,
the syntax is what you suggest below.

Cheers
-Roberto