Dynamic-Pipeline ( Vidoetestsrc element works but Filesink element fails )

Ashish Kumar Mishra ashish.kmishra at dexceldesigns.com
Tue Dec 8 20:34:23 PST 2015

Hi Thiago Sousa Santos ,

Sorry for delay in follow up of thread , would resume working on it back
from today.

1) "...To do this you need to properly instruct avimux to finish
        the current file before switching and starting a new one at the new
file...."
    I would use this as an pointer and would share the outcome shortly.

2) "...You can use splitmuxsink that does this job for you..."
    Correct , i had tested the same with Gstreamer 1.6.1
    But my problem is that i have to build an logic for Gstreamer 0.10
version. On Gstreamer 0.10
    version i could not find splitmuxsink element .
    Hence idea is to first understand the logic for Gstreamer1.6.1 and then
map it to Gstreamer0.10.

Please do let me know if i am wrong or i am missing any other aspect.

Thanks ,
Ashish