Simulate v4l2src with filesrc

mariannasb mariannasb at yahoo.com.br
Wed Dec 9 03:44:00 PST 2015

Yes, the video was recorded at 40fps.

I had tried setting the sync property of the fakesink as you suggested and
what I could see is that I got a number of frames at 15ms interval (10-20)
in the beginning but after sometime it settled at 25ms and stayed there.
Which is ok, but I would very much like if I can have the right fps from the
start (if possible).

Moreover my real pipeline has a lot more branches (tees and queues) and once
I add all the branches I have the same fps inconsistency again.
I have tried adding sync=true to all sinks involved without success.
Any other properties I should be aware of in other elements in order to get
a live behavior?

About the container:
I know it is unorthodox, but as the pipeline is running an industrial image
analysis application loss-less compression is a absolute requirement.
The best I could come up with was this, but I'm open to suggestions.
I like the PNM format for images, but it's support in gstreamer is kind of
sparse.