Record audio from aux (3,5" audio) input for 10 sec every 5 mins

tomemozok tomemozok at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:24:15 PST 2015

Is it possible?

So far i have read the documentation, but haven't found a part that lets me
record from an audio input with gstreamer.

My idea is i want my program to record what is coming from the input every 5
mins(as small samples) and save them as files (like 1.mp3, 2.mp3 and so on)
and people suggested gstreamer.

Sorry in advance if it is a stupid questin, i just started using gstreamer
(1 day ago)