gltransformation with alpha channel?

waldemar valdemar at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:28:46 PST 2015

I believe the issue has to do the gltransformation element, from what I
described before, the area I'm expecting to get transparent is the black one
in the image:
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4674845/tiles.png>

Using the "alpha" element without the chroma key set mode, just adjusting
the opacity values does show the mixer indeed can handle transparency from
these sources.
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4674845/overlay.png>

I'm trying to use an "alpha" element with chroma key set to black (r0g0b0)
but all I see is a pink shape where the videos overlap (even if I add a
videoconvert element after it).
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4674845/pinky.png>

Do you know if there's something I need to set for glupload, gldownload,
gltransform or glcolorconvert to handle transparency??
or how could I make the alpha element not to display that pink shape??

thanks