When seek rate is set in reverse the current position isn’t updated.

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Dec 14 01:14:26 PST 2015

On Mo, 2015-12-14 at 09:01 +0000, Nick.Adamson at gdlsuk.com wrote:
> Hi Sebastian.
> I'm using Gstreamer 1.6.1 on windows 7.
> In terms of knowing which elements are being used, when you use
> uridecodebin and playsink how can you tell?
>
> I'm still quite new to gstreamer and am muddling my way through some
> of this.

Then you're probably using directsoundsink and d3dvideosink. In any
case, this would be a bug in GStreamer or those two elements then.

Can you report a bug at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer
with a full debug log (GST_DEBUG=6) and ideally also a small testcase
application to reproduce it?