Timestamping problem

Thornton, Keith keith.thornton at zeiss.com
Thu Dec 17 02:30:23 PST 2015

Hi
I have a pipeline in which my encoder (using Intel INDE on Windows 7 x64) encodes an H264 Stream and passes the encoded frames to qtmux.
My encoder sets the pts and dts timestamps as I would expect.
When playing the resulting video qtmux adds a value of 39:01:18 to the PTS. While this doesn't affect the playback, it makes seeking impossible.
Presumably my encoder is not setting some initial value correctly.
Can anyone explain what this mysterious addition is.
I am using the current Git Master on Windows7
Regards