Unable to play any video format using Gstreamer 1.0 with Qt 5.5.1

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sat Dec 26 02:27:43 PST 2015

On Sa, 2015-12-26 at 01:35 -0800, spsingh wrote:
> Thanks for the quick reply. I installed the good plugins and now have
> another issue
>
> I get these logs
>
> [...]
> v4l2
> gstv4l2object.c:3006:gst_v4l2_object_acquire_format:<v4l2video6dec0>

Please file a bug about this at
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer

Include the debug logs there, details about your hardware platform and
the kernel/v4l2 drivers that are used there.

Also note that at the very top the code complains about a driver bug:
> Driver bug detected - check driver with v4l2-compliance from
> http://git.linuxtv.org/v4l-utils.git

That's probably the cause of this problem and should be fixed in the
driver, but let's better track this also in our bug tracker.