gst_video_overlay_set_window_handle from GTK#

doon don-prog at mail.ru
Mon Dec 28 18:46:53 PST 2015

Sebastian Dröge-3 wrote
> On Sa, 2015-12-26 at 07:59 -0800, doon wrote:
>> I tried to use debug info and run my applications, CLion
>> project(which
>> contains my Gstreamer code on C) output this:
>> /usr/bin/cli: symbol lookup error:
>> /home/user/MonoDevelopProjects/GTKSharpGstDllCaller/GTKSharpGstDllCal
>> ler/bin/Release/libgstTestDLL.so:
>> undefined symbol: gst_video_overlay_get_type
>
> You have to link against libgstvideo-1.0 for that symbol.
>
> --
> Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · http://www.centricular.com

> signature.asc (968 bytes)
> <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4675051/0/signature.asc>

Thanks, I linked my shared library with libgstvideo-1.0.so using this:
target_link_libraries(${PROJECT_NAME} gstvideo-1.0). Now C# app working
without exceptions, but the same code(as in the my first post) plays audio
but my "screen" widget is just empty - I don't see any video.
What did I do wrong?