YNT: GstRTSPSrc dynamic pad iteration problem

OrkUn Kasapoglu orkun.kasapoglu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 01:27:28 PST 2015

Thanks Sebastian.

I've installed libjpeg8-dev and package manager 'apt' automatically deleted
the old version of libjpeg62-dev but problem was same. Anyway, your second
advice is some confused my mind or I didn't understand what you want to
say. I'm also using pipeline from terminal with jpegenc and it's saving
images. Is that, " ... --> video/x-raw,framerate=1/1 --> jpegenc --> ...",
which is before jpegnc, a converter? Or do I need videoconverter just
before pngenc?

Thanks again.
Orkun Kasapoglu.