Passing data between different pipelines in different threads

Natanael Mojica neithanmo at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 20:44:54 PST 2015

what are  the best way to move data between three different pipelines?? For
example.. I have 3 classes each one has a pipeline.the class
capture(v4l2src, alsasrc) the class effect and encoding and the class
output..so I can to create different instances and from de main application
select which pipeline to use and connect them(passing data),

I thought appsink and appsrc use, or fdsink and src, but what would be the
most appropriate method?

Thanks in advance