networking problem...losing packets...looking for ideas

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Thu Feb 5 07:26:29 PST 2015

The 0.10.25 version of the good plugins displayed sequence number for both
the h264 pay and depay in the log files at level 5. If the 1.0 version
doesn't you could consider adding a log message yourself, which would
require you to build at least the RTP directory. Alternatively, perhaps a
packet capture (wireshark, tcpdump or tshark) could be enough.