cerbero gstreamer 0.10‏

cortocircuito neo_revolutions_88 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 00:27:46 PST 2015

Hi.
I have to compile a static plugin for gstreamer 0.10.
The plugin that I have to compile is a modification of an existing plugin
(souphttpsrc).
I have tried replacing the original sources that are generated (Cerbero) for
the modified but fails to compile plugins.
 Error:
checking for GST... no
configure: No package 'gstreamer-0.10' found
configure: error: no gstreamer-0.10 >= 0.10.36 (GStreamer) found
***** Error running 'buildone' command:
Recipe 'gst-plugins-good-static' failed at the build step 'configure'

How could compile the plugin using cerbero with gstreamer 0.10?
Thank you very much for your help.