Tr : gstreamer not release the sockets after destroy the pipeline

Huang Weller (CM/EPF1-CN) Weller.Huang at cn.bosch.com
Wed Feb 11 00:34:55 PST 2015

Hello ,

Thanks for your reply.
It is fine for playbin. We have another test code which using playbin and the file location can be changed after setting the pipeline to ready state.
But it doesn’t work when we using decodebin.

The data flow of my case is like below:
Filesrc--> decodebin -->audio sink bin(audio converter:queue:volume:alsasink)

Even I tried below way , I still can not hear anything when playing next music file.
Remove filesrc from pipeline  -> change file location -> pad link filesrc and decodebin sink again -> set pipeline to paused ready -> send gst_event_new_reconfigure  -> set pipeline to paused stated -> set pipeline to playing state.