GStreamer iOS: how to get the latest code in custom build

tausiq tausiq19 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 02:06:11 PST 2015

Hello all,

I would like to build GStreamer iOS Universal with the very latest changes.

For example,
some changes has been made in gst-plugins-bad
(http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-bad/) 9 hours ago.

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670699/Screen_Shot_2015-02-12_at_2.png>

I would like to have the changes in a GStreamer build. I have build
GStreamer iOS before and I know the process. I have already tried the build
and got the gstreamer-1.0-devel-1.5.0-ios-universal.pkg file.

But I am wondering the latest changes are not there in the source. I found
the source in,
$Home/cerbero/sources/local (Mac OSX)

In the build process, cerbero downloaded the gst-plugin-bad as a tar.gz file
and extracted the sources from there. Is it possible that the tar.gz file
does not contain the latest sources? If not, how to get the latest source in
a custom build?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.