d3dvideosink - D3D Device has been lost

Ralph ralph.gucwa at racelogic.co.uk
Fri Feb 13 01:16:15 PST 2015

Is there any way of detecting such situations?  The pipeline plays normally
except for the fact that the video is not drawn on the screen.  I could
recreate the video sink and display the video again if I only new when a d3d
device is lost.  I can't see any relevant messages on the pipeline bus, how
can I know when it happens?

It is a critical problem for me, the application must run when users put the
system to sleep or lock the screen or do other similar actions.