How to compile gst-plugins-good with gstreamer-1.0-android-armv7-release-1.4.4 SDK

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:21:43 PST 2015

Hi Hoang,

That bundled release already has isomp4:qtdemux, so you shouldn't need to
compile from source. If you do, if you use cerbero, isomp4 should be
compiled by default. Are you properly specifying the inclusion of the
plugin in your ndk makefile? Something similar to this

GSTREAMER_ROOT := *<path_to_your_distro>*
GSTREAMER_NDK_BUILD_PATH  := $(GSTREAMER_ROOT)/share/gst-android/ndk-build/
include $(GSTREAMER_NDK_BUILD_PATH)/plugins.mk
GSTREAMER_PLUGINS         := *<some_other_plugins> **isomp4*
GSTREAMER_ANDROID_MODULE_NAME := gstreamer
include $(GSTREAMER_NDK_BUILD_PATH)/gstreamer-1.0.mk

Cheers
Sérgio