How to bring missing components plugin into the system : h264 decoder in Windows for 1.0 version.

keestu jils get2jils at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 03:32:16 PST 2015

I have been trying to use QT in Windows for GStreamer.

1)  Have installed 1.4.5 binary version
2)  Have both 1.0 as well as 0.10 version.

I am able to stream RTP streaming into QT application using 0.10 version.

While exploring gst-inspect,

for the Version 1.0 none of h264 decoder is seen, where as 0.10 version has
 ffdec_h264.

I was expecting 1.0 would have avdec_h264,  but i am not sure how to bring
these plugins into the system, so that i can use 1.0 gstreamer version. ?

Please let me know how can the missing components plugin can be brought
into the system?

Thanks.