How to bring missing components plugin into the system : h264 decoder in Windows for 1.0 version.

Tim Müller tim at centricular.com
Fri Feb 13 05:53:29 PST 2015

On Fri, 2015-02-13 at 18:44 +0530, keestu jils wrote:

Hi,

> No i have not. Do i need to download source code and compile?  I am
> working on windows. Also, I noticed that in the download page
> http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/windows/1.4.5/   , there are
> merge modules like gstreamer-1.0-x86-1.4.5-merge-modules.zip.  which
> has  .msm files.   If so, how do i have to install it ?

When you installed the GStreamer packages, you might need to select to
install *all* plugins, there is a configuration dialog in the installer
somewhere where you can select what to install and not. It might not be
installed by default if I remember correctly. It's definitely there
somewhere in the packages, you do not need to compile anything.

Regards
 -Tim