Bus sync message not working?

Ralph ralph.gucwa at racelogic.co.uk
Wed Feb 18 03:23:41 PST 2015

I write a Windows C# WPF application using C# bindings and GStreamer 1.4.5.

I have been using bus messages for quite a while and everything worked, but
now I must to respond to a synchronous bus message.

My C# code looks like that:

        Some method()
        {
            pipeline = new Gst.Pipeline();
            pipeline.Bus.AddSignalWatch();
            pipeline.Bus.SyncMessage += new
Gst.SyncMessageHandler(Bus_SyncMessage);
            //other initialisation...
        }

        private void Bus_SyncMessage(object o, Gst.SyncMessageArgs args)
        {
            //do some stuff...
        }

The problem is that the handler is never called.
Am I doing something wrong or is there a bug in C# bindings or somewhere
else?