openjpg tarball corrupt in latest cerbero gstreamer package

skryabin alex at vovan.ca
Sat Feb 21 09:40:22 PST 2015

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know that I just went through the compilation of the
gstreamer framework with cerbero (for iOS, universal archs), and I
encountered an error when trying to extract the openjpeg tarball. The file
was corrupt (and much smaller than the one from the official website).

So I had to download the tar.gz archive from the openjpeg website and
manually uncompressed it before pursuing with the compilation of gstreamer.

I thought this could be useful to the packagers.

Regards,

Alexandre