gst-rtsp-server MailLoop blocks

aborilov aborilov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 02:40:08 PST 2015

Hello!

from gi.repository import Gst, GObject, GstRtspServer
Gst.init(None)
rtsp_server = GstRtspServer.RTSPServer()
rtsp_server.attach(None)
factory = GstRtspServer.RTSPMediaFactoryURI()
factory.set_uri('rtsp://good_camera_url')
rtsp_server.get_mount_points().add_factory('/good', factory)
factory = GstRtspServer.RTSPMediaFactoryURI()
factory.set_uri('rtsp://bad_camera_url')
rtsp_server.get_mount_points().add_factory('/bad', factory)
GObject.MainLoop().run()

If I create a streaming for two cameras, and one of them not work very well,
for some reason, then I can't connect to second too, because rtsp-server
blocking in mainloop.

Is there way to solve this problem?