rtsp h264 problem

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 00:26:11 PST 2015

First of all, I don't think you need to use the short header: the
short-header is typically used for cameras that are based on some crappy
software stack that does not understand complete RTSP negociation.

Secondly, can you post the output of the command line with the debug=1 set
on the rtspsrc elemeent. That will get some clarity as to what the camera
is claiming to send.