Gstreamer Issue on Android mobile

Gokul Vellingiri vgokul129 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:23:40 PST 2015

I tried gstreamer turorial from the
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials/tree/gst-sdk/tutorials/
<http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~slomo/gst-sdk-tutorials/tree/gst-sdk/tutorials/>
.I'm streaming rtp packets using udpsrc element.I got the streaming working
perfect in my Android mobile(MOTO X).I had used the following pipeline to
stream the frame:

Pipeline:
*data->pipeline = gst_parse_launch("udpsrc port=5000 ! application/x-rtp,
clock-rate=90000, encoding-name=(string)H264, payload=96  !  rtpjitterbuffer
! queue ! rtph264depay ! h264parse  !  decodebin ! videoconvert !
fpsdisplaysink ",&error);
*

The strange thing which i noticed was when i tried the same application in
another mobile(Samsung Galaxy Note II),the video got inverted.I don't know
where i'm going wrong.

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670101/Error_screen.png>

In LOGCAT i got the following error message:

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4670101/Logcat.png>

Any idea why is that so??