Support Contract Opportunity

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Wed Jan 7 06:30:55 PST 2015

http://centricular.com/contact/
http://www.igalia.com/contact/
https://www.collabora.com/contact-us.html

3 consultancies that have GStreamer experts. Collabora being the sponsor of
the Farstream core developers.

As Narcisse said, ideally, the more you explain the problem here the
better. That way more people can suggest a statement of work to ask for. I
say ideally because this isn't always possible due to confidentiality. All
the above linked consultancies will be able to sign an NDA with you.

Luis