Cerbero build a plugin in Android

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Fri Jan 9 00:52:14 PST 2015

On Mi, 2015-01-07 at 03:01 -0800, nero88 wrote:
> Hi Sebastian and Happy new year.
> How can I create the static library of the custom plugin and the files *.a
> *.la on android?

See my reply to your question on SO in the last paragraph:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/27816992/static-plugin-gstreamer-on-android
Details depend on your build system.

Also please make sure to mention on the list and on SO when you also
asked the question in the other place, and also if someone provided an
answer there. Otherwise people will provide duplicate answers and waste
their time on problems that are already solved.