videosink in embedded system for high resolutions

nero88 vazlup at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 04:51:26 PST 2015

Hello,
I have made an application in c for streaming video in an embedded system
having a display.
The application works well for small resolutions but if I want to stream
with higher resolution gives me the following error:

(<unknown>:1119): GLib-GIO-WARNING **: g_simple_async_result_complete()
called from wrong context!
Error received from element videoDecoder: Buffer allocation failed, reason:
not-negotiated
> Debugging information: gstjpegdec.c(1494): gst_jpeg_dec_chain ():
> /GstPipeline:HTTP/MJPEG pipeline/GstJpegDec:videoDecoder:
Buffer allocation failed, reason: not-negotiated
> Error received from element httpSource: Internal data flow error.
> Debugging information: gstbasesrc.c(2563): gst_base_src_loop ():
> /GstPipeline:HTTP/MJPEG pipeline/GstSoupHTTPSrc:httpSource:
streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)

I am using as videosink "autovideosink". Is there any plugin or another
videosink that I can use to play streaming at high resolutions in my
embedded system?

Thank You
Alex.