Looking for cerbero documentation (deps managing issue)

Eric-BTG eric.chaloin at bt-ground.com
Thu Jan 22 07:59:04 PST 2015

Hi,

Is there any available documentation (other than http://docs.gstreamer.com
cerbero tutos) for cerbero tool?

I'm facing an issue managing dependency of two libs.

My foo recipe depends on bar recipe. Bar files are located in (devels =
$prefix/include/bar/bar_lib.h and libs = $prefix/lib/libbar.so)

In foo recipe I have set deps = ['bar']
Foo configure tool always complains about bar_lib.h not found.

My first thought was that cerbero will give by himself bar_lib.h and
libbar.so paths to foo as bar is set as deps and those files are declared in
bar recipe.

I tried to create bar libtool and pkconfig files (with LibtoolLibrary and
PkgConfigWritter) setting correct -I${includedir} and -L${libdir} -lbar
flags but configure still can't find bar_lib.h

To make it work the hack I found in foo recipe is to manually use append_env
to add to CFLAGS: -I$prefix/include/bar directory and to add LDFLAGS
-L$libdir to link with libbar.so.

Do you have an idea of what i'm missing?

Regards,
Eric