Gst-inspect not finding built plugins

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 08:10:11 PST 2015

Interesting

nexusdev at ubuntu:/etc/ld.so.conf.d$ gst-inspect-1.0
/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstvpx.so
Plugin Details:
  Name                     vpx
  Description              VP8 plugin
  Filename                 /usr/local/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstvpx.so
  Version                  1.4.4
  License                  LGPL
  Source module            gst-plugins-good
  Source release date      2014-11-06
  Binary package           GStreamer Good Plug-ins source release
  Origin URL               Unknown package origin

  0 features:

: