Looking for cerbero documentation (deps managing issue)

Eric-BTG eric.chaloin at bt-ground.com
Mon Jan 26 01:58:18 PST 2015

Hi Andoni, thanks for your reply.

In fact, i'm not the author of the foo lib and its configure script. I get
it as tarball sources. I would like to avoid patching its build scripts.

I'm looking for a way to give libbar.so and bar_lib.h paths to foo lib. It
is likely libbar.pc and libbar.la file are not found when configuring foo.

The part I don't understand is (in foo) when btype is not set config_sh is
relevant ./configure --prefix ... but when I set btype to BuildType.MAKEFILE
config_sh is void. Configure script is not called so the compilation fails.

Does that mean I have to set btype to BuildType.MAKEFILE and manually give
"standard" config_sh/configure_tpl parameters?

Regards,

Eric