how to capurure RTCP Sender Report and receive report

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Thu Jan 29 00:55:35 PST 2015

On Di, 2015-01-27 at 10:00 +0000, Marc Lievens wrote:
> Hi,
> Im using Gstreamner 1.4.5 with pipeline: [rtspsrc]-->[rtph264depay]-->[h264parse]-->[queue]-->[matroskamux]-->[filesink] which works great.
> How can I capture or the rtcp send and receiver report. I can access to RtpBin and RtpSession and GstRTPBuffer.
> Im verry new to Gstreamer and any help would be welkom.
> Thanks in advance

You get the (accumulated) information from the SR and RR in the
statistics (stats) from rtpbin, or more specific the rtpsessions and
rtpsources inside.

I'm going to add a new signal soonish that allows you to also get the
raw RTCP packets whenever one is received, if that's closer to what you
need.

You will have to write some code for handling all this though,
gst-launch is not enough :)