synchronize after seek

Bing Song Kevin.Song at freescale.com
Thu Jan 29 18:26:48 PST 2015

Hi,

I met one issue: subtitle will rush out without synchronize after seek. Several sentences will rush out and then can synchronize with clock.
Our use case is below.

1.      Test with external subtitle.

2.      Render subtitle with appsink, not combine with video.

My suspect is subtitle pipeline run very fast. Several subtitles after seek can't get valid time from clock, and then rush out.
Do Gstreamer has method to wait all pipeline (audio,video,subtitle) to finish pro-roll, and then start clock? How to ensure all pipeline synchronized and then start after seek?

Regards,
Song Bing.