synchronize after seek

Bing Song Kevin.Song at freescale.com
Fri Jan 30 02:05:32 PST 2015

Hi,

Below code in gstplaysink.c set appsink which used to render subtitle. Why set subtitle render async to FALSE? Sparse subtitle should send GAP to finish preroll. Is it one bug?

        /* make sure the sparse subtitles don't participate in the preroll */
        g_object_set (elem, "async", FALSE, NULL);

Regards,
Song Bing.