How to remove delayed packets in RTSP streaming?

chetan.bele chetan.bele03 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 00:52:17 PDT 2015

Thank you Chuck for your response.
The rtpjitterbuffer and rtpbin both are not working in my case. May be its a
version problem as I am using gst-launch-0.10.

When I am using rtpjitterbuffer it shows a warning:
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "rtpjitterbuffer"

When I am using rtpbin it shows a warning:
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "rtpbin"

Please let me know if you know more on this.
thanks in advance!!!

-Chetan