inserting frames(Opencv) into appsrc(gstreamer) element

akashjain akash.dhamasia12 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 05:11:13 PDT 2015

i am trying to do: Fetching video frame , using opencv to process the data,
then again stream the processed data using gstreamer.

Currently i am able to fetch & process data but not able to transmit the
processed frame in the network using gstreamer.

I used: VideoCapture cap("gstreamer pipeline") to fetch frames.

I am using OpenCV-2.4.9. Please help me solve my problem.
Thanks and Regards: Akash Jain