Passing my own metadata

Deven deven.joseph at arcure.net
Mon Jul 20 01:47:26 PDT 2015

Hello,

I had a similar problem and I didn't find solution yet :
here's is my GStreamer pipeline :
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location="some path to an avi file" ! avidemux !
myfirstelement !  videocrop right=-1 bottom=-1 ! capssetter
caps="video/x-raw,width=828,height=544" ! mysecondelement ! videoconvert !
autovideosink

"myfirstelement" adds some metadata and "mysecondelement" uses it but when I
use videocrop (videocrop right=-1 bottom=-1), the metadata are freed  before
using it. The transform callback is not called...

With videocrop without argument (without "right=-1 ans bottom=-1), there is
no problem.

Haye you got any idea about this problem or a solution to solve it ?
Thank you in advance for your answer.