GStreamer integration with XBMC(Kodi)

Carlos Rafael Giani dv at pseudoterminal.org
Sun Jul 26 23:57:01 PDT 2015

Unfortunately, I doubt anybody here can help you with that. This is
actually a XBMC/Kodi architectural question, not a GStreamer one. They
have their own playback framework, so I don't think they'd support this.
The question therefore is how to remove their player framework and
replace it with GStreamer, which sounds far from trivial.