How to handle event tags into plugin based on videofiler model

Deven deven.joseph at arcure.net
Mon Jul 27 09:47:59 PDT 2015

Hello,

I try to "catch" event tags and get data from tags into a GStreamer plugin.
I have already done it with gst-template model (
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/pwg/html/section-boiler-project-stamp.html
)
But now I want to do that with a plugin based on videofilter of
gst-element-maker from gst-plugins-bad.
In this model, The events are catched by gst_base_transform_sink_eventfunc()
and it is difficult to redefine this function because of private members.
Do you have an idea / a method in order to handle events EVENT_TAG and get
data from tags cleanly (or not) ?

Best regards,