AW: Video streaming with one frame per 3 seconds

doon don-prog at mail.ru
Tue Jul 28 07:55:55 PDT 2015

Thanks!
1. Client and server on one computer.
2. Yes, if I use this pipeline:
*gst-launch-1.0 ksvideosrc ! videoconvert !
"video/x-raw,format=(string)I420,width=320,height=240,framerate=(fraction)25/1"
! mux. avimux name=mux ! decodebin ! autovideosink*
then I get just one frame and then *Got EOS from element "pipeline0"*
3. Changing to tcpserversink / tcpclientsrc gives nothing.

BGraaf wrote