Pipeline Not Shut Down After End of Stream

tvinayk 100630 at ittiam.com
Mon Jul 27 21:46:01 PDT 2015

I think I have similar problem. I have developed a plugin for wma lossless
audio decoder for gstreamer 0.10. I am able to decode a stream and play it,
but after plaback is finished and if I try to play it again, it is showing
/Internal data error/ somewhere inside *asfdemux* element that comes in one
of the gst-plugins packages.

I have gone through the documentation and FAQ mailing list on gstreamer
website, but could not find relevant help material. Please explain to me
what all need to be done for in case of an EOS event.