videosink on iOS

Leo Yeung lyeung at ivsweb.com
Tue Jul 28 10:47:37 PDT 2015

Hi,

Thank you for being so proactive that we read many of your answers.
I hope my question did not asked somewhere as I tried to search.

We are developing iOS app to receive a video stream. We are able to run an
example using eglglessink in the package 1.2.x , but not autovideosink.

However, it could not retrieve video sink in packages 1.3.x , 1.4.x , 1.5.x.
(We tried eglglessink, autovideosink, ximagesink... etc)
Do you know what is the available video sink used packages 1.4.x or 1.5.x?

Thank you in advance.