Muxed video and audio streaming

doon don-prog at mail.ru
Thu Jul 30 10:38:00 PDT 2015

I have read the RFC subparagraph about stream multiplexing. So I should use
one port for only one media type and 2 ports for rtcp sender and receiver.
So if I want to create a video and audio call, then I need to use 12 ports?
Video sender and two rtcp, audio sender and two rtcp, video receiver and two
rtcp, audio receiver and two rtcp.
I tink it's too much! Is it so? And what alternatives can you suggest?

doon wrote