GStreamer Summer Hackfest 2015

Edward Hervey bilboed at bilboed.com
Thu Jun 4 03:32:49 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

  I'm pleased to announce that we've finally managed to come up with a
location and date for a summer GStreamer hackfest ! This is an informal
gatherin to which everyone is welcome to attend.

  This would take place in Montpellier, France from Friday the 14th of
August 2015 to Sunday the 16th of August 2015. Just after GUADEC 2015.

  More information can be found on the wiki:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GstSummerHackfest2015

  If you wish to attend, please register yourself on the wiki or send
me an e-mail.

  The wiki will be updated soon with more information regarding
accommodation.

   Regards,

      Edward