Problem with glimagesink on Raspberry Pi

nguahoang nguahoang205 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 16:39:39 PDT 2015

Dear Arnaud ,

I use version 1.4.5 from buildroot for Raspberry:
https://github.com/gamaral/rpi-buildroot. I selected gst-omx when config
buildroot, so I think that omx drivers is installed.

I use GST_DEBUG, and I don't see what elements are selected by decodebin.
But I get warning:
gstbasesink.c(2794): gst_base_sink_is_too_late ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstGLImageSink:glimagesink0:
There may be a timestamping problem, or this computer is too slow.

I replace "decodebin" by "avdec_h264", I get the same result.
Please help me.
Thnaks
Hoang