Recoding flv video-streaming to MP4 format!

lovej 234443493 at qq.com
Mon Jun 8 04:34:56 PDT 2015

Hi all:
      I need to recode the FLV video-streaming(include audio and video) to
mp4 file, my gstreamer version is 1.4.5,  this is my pipeline

rtmpsrc-->flvdemux-->
                  queue-->speexdec-->audioconvert-->voaacenc-->aacparse-->
                  queue-->h264parse-->

mp4mux-->filesink

      I set the "disable-passthrough" property of "aacparse" and "h264parse"
is TRUE, but the pipeline only works a few seconds, then it will block. if I
only recode video or audio, it will be fine!  any plugins I use wrong or
lost in this pipe? why the pipeline will block?

many thanks,

lovej