ImportError: cannot import name GstRtspServer

Giacomo Difruscolo omagico.olo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 23:54:11 PDT 2015

Thanks Mark,
but it doesn't work!
I tried to "./configure,make,sudo make install" of "glib-2.44.1" and after
"make check" I got:

Testsuite summary for glib 2.44.1
# TOTAL: 28
# PASS:  28
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  0
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0
make[6]: Leaving directory
`/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/glib-2.44.1/tests'
TEST: testglib... (pid=18945)
  /testglib/Infos:                                                     OK
  /testglib/Types Sizes:                                               OK
  /testglib/GStrings:                                                  OK
  /testglib/Various Strings:                                           OK
  /testglib/GList:                                                     OK
  /testglib/GSList:                                                    OK
  /testglib/GNode:                                                     OK
  /testglib/GTree:                                                     OK
  /testglib/Arrays:                                                    OK
  /testglib/GHashTable:                                                OK
  /testglib/Relation (deprecated):                                     OK
  /testglib/File Paths:                                                OK
  /testglib/File Functions:                                            OK
  /testglib/Parse Debug Strings:                                       OK
  /testglib/GMemChunk (deprecated):                                    OK
  /testglib/Warnings & Errors:                                         OK
  /testglib/Timers (slow):                                             OK
PASS: testglib
TEST: spawn-test... (pid=18960)
PASS: spawn-test
TEST: iochannel-test... (pid=18978)
PASS: iochannel-test
TEST: module-test... (pid=18992)
PASS: module-test
make[5]: Leaving directory
`/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/glib-2.44.1/tests'
make[4]: Leaving directory
`/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/glib-2.44.1/tests'
make[3]: Leaving directory
`/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/glib-2.44.1/tests'
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/glib-2.44.1/tests'
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/glib-2.44.1'

But when I do ./configure and after make of "gobject-introspection-1.44.0"
I get:

Command
'['/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/gobject-introspection-1.44.0/tmp-introspectsmE2N_/GLib-2.0',
'--introspect-dump=/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/gobject-introspection-1.44.0/tmp-introspectsmE2N_/functions.txt,/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/gobject-introspection-1.44.0/tmp-introspectsmE2N_/dump.xml']'
returned non-zero exit status 127
make[2]: *** [GLib-2.0.gir] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/gobject-introspection-1.44.0'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/giacomo/Scrivania/gstreamer/gobject-introspection-1.44.0'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I don't understand what is the problem. Can you help me?

Thanks a lot,
Giacomo