PbUtils with GStreamer 1.0 in Python

Sébastien FENET sebastien.fenet at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 11 00:57:43 PDT 2015

Hi,
I'm trying to port some Python code from Gstreamer 0.10 to Gstreamer 1.0.
In this code, I was using an "encodebin" element. To this end, I had to create some EncodingProfiles. They were created with something like that:
[...]
import gst.pbutils[...]profile = gst.pbutils.EncodingContainerProfile ("ogg", None , gst.Caps("application/ogg"), None)
I can't find a way to reconduct this with Gstreamer 1.0. In fact, I didn't find Pbutils... Could anyone help with that?
Thanks!Seb.