Use GArray type in gst-launch

deepthips deepthips at tataelxsi.co.in
Fri Jun 12 04:02:58 PDT 2015

I have a qamtuner plugin which has a property pidarray. The array should have
pmt pid and pcr pid.
In code, I do like this and it works:

GArray * gpidarray;
gpidarray = g_array_new( FALSE, FALSE, sizeof(guint16));
g_array_append_val (gpidarray, pmt_pid);
g_object_set( src_element, "pidarray", gpidarray, NULL);

I want the same to be done through gst-launch.
I tried:
gst-launch qamtuner 'pidarray={176,187}'  ! sinkbin

Got the error:

WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not set property "pidarray" in element
"qamtuner0" to "{176,187}"

Please let me know the correct usage.