cerbero - windows - generating .pdb files?

Spruyt, Randy Randy.Spruyt at christiedigital.com
Fri Jun 12 08:07:18 PDT 2015

Thanks for the explaination Sebasian,

Interesting, when I use the installed runtime (form the .msi), it finds the plugin I am creating no problem from MSVC (Toolset v100, Compiled as C /TC), runs, debugs fine. When I use the debug version of GStreamer built in cerbero, just replacing the gstreamer-1.0-x86-64 contents, gst-inspect-1.0 no longer finds the plugin, everything else seems to work fine. Plugin isn't blacklisted, GST_PLUGIN_PATH is unchanged and pointing directly to the folder with the plugin.